MSc Economics Preparatory Module
1. Summer days in Mannheim are hot with probability 0.8 and sunny with probability 0.5. Summer days that are both hot and sunny occur with probability 0.4. What is the probability that a randomly selected summer day will be hot or sunny?
2. The events A and B are stochastically independent. Which of the following properties are true?
3. Two random variables X and Y are jointly continuous. Their joint density is given by . Which of the following is false?
4. For thwo random variables X and Y that are not independent, which of the following is wrong?
5. Consider a probability measure . Which of the following properties does not hold?
Question 1 of 5
To restart the quiz, simply refresh the page.