MSc Economics Preparatory Module
1. Consider the matrix . The matrix is…
2. True or false: any identity matrix is its own inverse.
3. Which statements about matrix inversion are true? (Multiple choice)
4. Consider . What is the determinant of ? Is invertible?
5. Consider . Invert this matrix. What is the smallest eigenvalue of the inverse ?
6. Consider two invertible matrices . How can you simplify ? (Hint: recall the rule for the transpose of a product given early in Chapter 2.)
Question 1 of 6
To restart the quiz, simply refresh the page.