MSc Economics Preparatory Module
1. How do integration and differentiation relate to each other?
2. Consider a function and suppose that is differentiable. Then, its derivative is:
3. How do the Jacobian and Hessian concepts relate to each other with respect to a twice differentiable function ? (Single choice)
4. Consider . Compute the Taylor error for the first order approximation around at . To be able to enter a natural number into the solution field, perform the following operations in the given order to your result: 1. Add , 2. Multiply with 8. (Do not use spaces, letters, etc. Hint: the correct number to enter is an element of .)
5. Consider . The second order partial derivative maps onto:
6. Which relationships are always true for any function and a point ? (Multiple choice)
7. Consider a function and suppose that is differentiable. Then, its partial derivative with respect to the first dimension evaluated at is:
Question 1 of 7
To restart the quiz, simply refresh the page.