MSc Economics Preparatory Module
1. What does the univariate derivative of a function , evaluated at a point in the domain of , express?
2. Consider the function . This function is:
3. What is not true about Taylor’s theorem and its statement about a function around a point ?
4. Consider the function . This function is: (Hint: draw the function and consider the lower and upper level sets.)
5. Consider a function and suppose that is invertible. Further, consider a set and a value . Which of the following relationships are certainly true? (Multiple choice)
6. What can you say about the concepts of (quasi-)convexity and concavity? (Multiple choice)
7. Consider a univariate, real-valued function with domain and suppose that it is differentiable with derivative , and consider a point . Which statement about derivative concepts is false? (Single choice)
Question 1 of 7
To restart the quiz, simply refresh the page.