MSc Economics Preparatory Module
1. Which statements about matrix characteristics and calculus are true? (Multiple choice)
2. What do you obtain from multiplying out when , and ? (Write down the result as a number, do not use letters, spaces, punctuation, etc.)
3. If and , what is the dimension of ?
4. Which property of “regular” (i.e., real number) multiplication does generally not transfer to matrix multiplication ()? (Single choice)
5. Which statements about matrix characteristics are true? (Multiple choice)
Question 1 of 5
To restart the quiz, simply refresh the page.