MSc Economics Preparatory Module
1. Which property of “regular” (i.e., real number) multiplication does generally not transfer to matrix multiplication ()? (Single choice)
2. What do you obtain from multiplying out when , and ? (Write down the result as a number, do not use letters, spaces, punctuation, etc.)
3. Which statements about matrix characteristics and calculus are true? (Multiple choice)
4. If and , what is the dimension of ?
5. Which statements about matrix characteristics are true? (Multiple choice)
Question 1 of 5
To restart the quiz, simply refresh the page.