MSc Economics Preparatory Module
1. Which statement expresses the follwing: “for all natural numbers , there exists a natural number which is strictly greater than .”?
2. Which of the following statements are true? (Multiple choice)
3. Find the statement that expresses the exact opposite of , i.e. find the negation .
4. What does the following statement mean verbally: ““? (Hint: the statement is meaningful and true.)
5. Which of the following implications is true? (Single choice)
Question 1 of 5
To restart the quiz, simply refresh the page.